The Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) will with effect from Monday, August 28, 2017
suspend trading in the shares of the following listed companies:
1. African Champion Industry Limited (ACI)
2. Clydestone (Ghana) Limited (CLYD)
3. Golden Web Limited (GWEB)
4. Pioneer Kitchenware Limited (PKL)
5. Transaction Solutions Limited (TRANSOL)
These companies have failed to meet their continuing listing obligations in spite of several promptings to do so. These obligations include; failure to submit financial reports, non-payment of annual listing fees, failure to conduct Annual General Meeting, among others.
The suspension of trading in the above companies will be in force until September 8, 2017, which is the deadline for the companies to rectify the anomalies. Failure to do so will attract further sanctions as per the GSE Listing Rules.
Issued in Accra, this 25th day of August, 2017.