WHAT INFORMATION MUST MY COMPANY PROVIDE TO THE EXCHANGE WITH MY ORIGINAL LISTING APPLICATION?
The listing Rules specify the information that is to be provided in an original listing application. The application requires information in the following areas:
- Background of the company – (history, type of business)
- Capitalization and share distribution – (authorized and issued capital, distribution of shareholding, etc)
- Directors and key management staff
- Long-term and funded debt – financing arrangement interest rates, maturity dates, etc.)
- Investments and properties;
- Competition and industry;
- Profit and loss record for three years or one year as the case may be;
- Dividend records and;
- Other information – (fiscal year end, date of annual meeting, pending legal actions, etc.)
- A copy of the prospectus submitted to the SEC.
The objective of all the information requirement is to provide sufficient information to investors on a consistent basis so that they can make informed investment decision. It is the responsibility of the sponsoring Licensed Dealing Member to verify all the information provided by the company and then file with the Exchange all the necessary documentation to support the application.
Download Listing Rules
|Listing Rules 1||4.5 MB||Download|
|Listing Rules 2||5.9 MB||Download|