TOTAL announces to the general investing public of its Annual General Meeting of the shareholders. This will be held virtually and streamed live by video link from the Head Office of Total Petroleum Ghana PLC on Tuesday, 1st June 2021 at 11:00am to transact the following business:
1. To receive and adopt the Reports of the Directors, Auditors and the Financial
Statements of the Company for the year ended 31st December, 2020.
2. To declare Final Dividend in respect of the year ended 31st December, 2020.
3. To re-elect Directors retiring by rotation
4. To fix the remuneration of the Directors.
5. To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
6. To consider and to appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers to replace KPMG as
Auditors of the Company effective from the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting.
Issued in Accra, this 4th Day of May, 2021